The first part of the Sanatorium building, which was approved by Atatürk’s signature on 11.12.1936, was completed and put into service in 1939.
As of this date, the sanatorium has started to take place in the official records as Istanbul Tuberculosis Hospital.
It continued to serve as Istanbul Validebağ Sanatorium Breast Diseases Hospital.
It continued its services as Istanbul Validebağ Sanatorium Teachers Hospital.
Its name was changed to Validebag Teachers’ State Hospital.
Uskudar State Hospital Additional Service Building operated as Block B.
It was allocated to the University of Health Sciences by the Istanbul Provincial Health Directorate and started to serve in the historical building as the Experimental Medicine Application and Research Center Validebağ Research Park in 2018.
Health Sciences University Experimental Medicine Research and Application Center Validebag Research Park has started to serve.